The Sojourner

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a very nice couple of days over the Christmas weekend and I am looking forward to a nice, quiet week between the holidays.  For the first time in weeks, I woke up today with no to-do list - just whatever I want to do.  And I really want to see Dolphin Tale, so I think I will go to the $2 theater all by myself:-)

 Alissa always likes to sing "I Wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas", so we got her one:-)
 Cody wanted an ASU hat.
Heather and Hailee are living with us for a time.  It was very different celebrating Christmas with a little one around again - it has been a LONG time!

I am so very blessed by my wonderful family!  I LOVE cooking great holiday feasts for them and making special treats.  We were able to surprise both our kids this year with unexpected gifts that they are thrilled about - it has been a while since they didn't know everything they were getting for Christmas!  I also set their surprise gifts up in a scavenger-type hunt with clues that led from one clue to another until finally to their gift - it was SO fun!

Hope you all have a very happy holiday week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment